2017 here we go!
I am in the same place that I Skyped you at last week. Everything (basically) is closed so we had to write at the church. Good week to end the year, on the morning of January 1st, practically nobody was on the street except for Asians, must be because they all celebrate Chinese New Years.
I don't have much time so i will summarize what happened:
- We served at a homeless shelter
- Nikolai is still on for the Jan. 14 and is in the North for the holidays
- Our SIM card didn't get paid, and we were without a phone for a day. This work almost seems impossible without it
- We went sledding! Only three members came, two under 9 and we were the only ones on the hill
- We started to build our large Book of Mormon out of snow
- We were able to stay out until 9 like normal
- There is a taxi ALWAYS in the same place outside our house
Love you all!