Sunday, February 7, 2016

Ussuriysk

Hello everyone!  Currently my Panthers are playing their Superbowl in the United States and I am sitting in a internet cafe in Ussuriysk.   The place we went to email in Angarsk was really nice but this place is more like a dungeon.  Meaning the lights are really low and it is just weird.

This week was awesome!  I got back form Korea not too long ago and we were able to attend the temple when we were there!  Wow was that awesome.  We were in such a rush to make it to the temple and to get to the session on time and everything was hectic but once we were in the temple me and Elder Barr were able to sit down for a few minutes in front of the organ and just listen to the music and relax and get in the right mindset.  It was so peaceful there in that holy house.  

So as I kind of said last week I am in an new area.  It isn't Angarsk but I think it is about the same size.  But drastically different.  First of all it actually reaches the positives some times and I heard it snowed like 5 feet just like a week before I got here.  I am currently serving with Elder Butler and Elder Crabb.  Elder Butler is 2 transfer younger than me.  Elder De Sandres age and Elder Crabb is 6 months older than me.  And when the transfer actually takes place I will be serving with Elder Crabb.  And he knows Russian really good and I really like him!

The branch here in Ussuriysk is so strong and a little bigger than Angarsk.  Yesterday we had the most spiritual testimony meeting I have ever had on my whole mission.  We also have this kinda crazy but really funny investigator named V who calls us "who-li-gan-ee" or hooligans.  He is really funny and I like teaching him.

Here we are actually teaching a lot and when we were in Angarsk we didn't as much so it is really cool to be able to do that.

I really love it here and it is snowing quite hard right now.  It is fun to change cities but I am going to miss the other elders and Angarsk.  I hope I will be able to serve there again maybe at the end of my mission.  We have no sisters in my area but we do have another set of elders.  Korea was fun and I met a really funny man who spoke some English and I got a pic with him.

In Korea people would ask questions in English and I would accidentally respond in Russia haha.  The language is coming!

I hope my Panthers win!!

Love

Elder Wilding
TRAVELING TO KOREA
MY ASIAN FRIEND
NESTING DOLL

No comments:

Post a Comment